I am extremely excited about the agenda for this year’s BRITE ’15 conference, which I will be hosting in New York at Columbia Business School, on March 2-3, 2015.
I hope you can join us. This is our 8th conference since I started BRITE, and we have a terrific lineup of speakers.
You can check out the full agenda online now at: http://briteconference.com. (I will be premiering results of a new research study on the Internet of Things.)
I will be joined on stage by an amazing roster of speakers, including:
- President, PepsiCo Global Snacks
- CEO, Machinima
- VP, Advanced Technology and Projects, Google
- Chief Digital Officer, Metropolitan Museum
- President, Quirky
- VP of Marketing, Unilever
- Director of Precision Marketing, Coca-Cola
- Chief Data Scientist, The New York Times
- Founder & CEO, Robotbase
- Co-Founder, Wearable Experiments
- SVP, Corporate Social Responsibility, CVS Health
- …and many more!
Presentations topics will include: the science and art of marketing, big data and personal information, business models for the Internet of Things, innovation lessons from DARPA, and the future of television, retail, fashion, robotics… and more.
Now in its 8th year, BRITE ’15 will bring together 500-600 leaders from business, technology, and media. BRITE offers a different blend of thinkers and doers, both onstage and off, than you will find at any other event. Participants come to think differently about the changing landscape of branding, media, and technology, and to connect with a unique group of innovators, marketers, and entrepreneurs.
I hope you can join us this year!