I’m delighted to share this YouTube recording of my panel last week on digital transformation, and lessons from Brazil, with my former student Eduardo Peixoto.
The discussion took place as part of the launch event for Eduardo’s new book co-authored with Igor Calvet.
The video below starts at my section with Eduardo (30 minutes, in English). In it, we discuss:
- My 5 domains framework & Eduardo’s 7-Steps for digital transformation
- The challenge of culture change in digital transformation
- Regulation and public stakeholders of digital business models
- Convergent & divergent #experimentation
- Customer networks and customer-centricity
Many thanks to MIT Sloan Management Review Brasil, CESAR, and Adriana Salles Gomes for hosting the event!